Monday, June 13, 2011

the hard days

When you think your day is hard..you should remember these days don't last.

My daughter will be two in a month. I cant believe it .  She has hit her Terrible twos with all her might. the last few days I have had not one Screaming fussy child but two . As my youngest Monster has become a hot clingy mess.
I think this stems from going out a lot. I am mostly a home body but when summer comes I am out about 3-4 times a week doing what i can .
This last week we had grocery shopping , the zoo, the park , mall ...and the post office twice. And over the weekend we went to Harbor fest. So the girls are both off their schedule .
Living as a single mom right now i am suffering. I want to be the best mom i can be. But lets be honest , WE all need time with out our children in it.
Time to sit and veg out . Its nice when hubby is here , but when the navy calls and hes gone. I man up . I take all the shifts.
I'm a good mom .. An ok Dad! And I tell myself, its ok , this will pass soon. And soon i will look back and wounder.. hey where did my baby go .
So Belly needs a few extra minutes onmy lap . I can handle that .. Sometimes.
Other times.. i have to walk away . 5 min of mommy time!

Living a Married /single/mommy life isnt easy . Military wive hood is completely not for alot of women. Your the main source of love affection of the monsters. I am waiting for my children to cop an attatude with me . I think perhapes I fantiazie about putting them on a navy ship to their dad. Here .. its your turn love. I need a holiday .
Ah its good to dream. and then i wake up and get back to cleaning and folding ... and everything else that has to be done .
Hang in there single married mom.

1 comment: